Thursday, January 24, 2013

Time is my limit~

Hey, wassup peeps..
It's been a tiring days for me back few this day (traveling for 10hours + playing basketball in the evening + hangout with my bro at night). That's for the first day.

Fuhh..

Recently, I'm suppose to be a bit down due to some reason (it's something I experienced it for the first time *heartache*). But instead of being down, why done I be awesome. So, I decide to buy myself a tab (so that i  can forget about it). For now she is my new babe. I love her very much (i think others also love her since there is a lot 'like' on the facebook :p).

Alright, that's enough for my short post of the day. I had so many thing to do yet the time is so limited (i wish i had more time to deal with everything). I really hope that I can enjoy this 1 month holiday.  To all my buddy, hopefully we can meet and have nice chat. Good night everyone.

Bryantism out!!

p.s: I love the excitement of earning something by myself. Its teaches me how to appreciate everything and everyone that came to my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment