Sunday, February 17, 2013

Beginning of My New Adventure~


What’s up peeps??

It’s me again for the February post. I’m so happy that I finally entering my new semester back at my university (this is also my last semester).  YEAY!! I’m about to go into the working life (I love it and I can’t wait for it). But right now my main focus is on my last semester (anyway I still in the mood of CNY. LOL). Hopefully, I am able to finish my thesis with no obstruction (wish me luck, dude).

For this year celebration, everything are quite simple (no big plan) since lot of my friend had started working. It’s hard to meet up with them and gather for a long chit chat. However, I still managed to do some gathering with my close buddy. Some of them I haven’t meet them like in 2-3 years. For those I did not have time to catch up maybe we can gather other time. I still miss you all. LOL.

Alright, I’m going to end my post now with a photo of me in Chinese New Year Mood. As for always, thanks for reading my post.

Peace out!

p.s: Life is a journey. When an adventure end, you will begin another new adventure.

That's me (just simple) :)

My new determination is to not growing my fingernails anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment