Monday, February 25, 2013

Keep calm and do my project~


Hey, wassup guys..

It’s me again for the end of February 2013. Phewwit~

Time pass fast and it’s been a week since I’m back at my university. The good news is I had finally started my sampling for my final year project (it’s raining heavily here and it’s a good weather for me to start my sampling as well as sleeping :P). It’s not easy as I thought after all. However, I was still able overcome it. 

Plus, I even give some blood donation to the leech (I'm a universal donater. LOL) and I didn’t notice it till I saw blood on my shoulder when I’m bathing (I think I am tough. LOL). Right now all I had to do is keep pace with my project. Hopefully, there is not much obstacle for me after this.

Anyway, it’s already final semester. Many of my friends had already decided what they might be after they graduate from university. Some choose to further study while some choose to get a job. Both had their advantages and disadvantages (as long as you are happy for what you have decided).

Alright, peeps..

I gonna end this post with photo of equipment I use for my sampling. More photos will be uploaded in the near future.

Peace out..
That's a 50m measuring tape and a showel. Can anyone guess what I am doing for my  project?

p.s: I might lost my direction but I never lost my confidence. It’s still in me and waiting to be awake.

No comments:

Post a Comment