Thursday, June 20, 2013

Not Abandon~

Hi wassup everybody..

It’s been like long ago since my last post. I guess everyone just thought I had given up posting anymore. The truth is I’m just busy with my final semester at my university (assignment, thesis writing and classes).

Yes, I had finally graduated after 4 years (time fly by fast). This is what I have being waiting for. I still remember how I think I can’t survive at the university life since the first day I entered university. Amazingly, I did survive and in few hours more I’m going to end my university life. Now deep down in my heart, I feel a little different. I have this heavy feeling to move on (Yes, I am a very hard to move on in anything. LOL). I guess I will miss so many good memories here (its help me grow a lot). I hope the same for everyone.

Alright, let’s talk about moving on. When I get back to where I belong, I think the first think I going to do is take a short break. It’s been 4 years I put myself out of comfort zone (I guess I had learned to handle it). 

Then, I will started with getting back to my top form again (I promise). Or maybe a new me. We will see what happen then.

Alright, enough posting for now. Cheerio!


p.s: I never abandon my blog just like I never abandon myself


Be ready for the new me everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment